Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Delay - But Vote In My Poll

Hmm.

I was getting ready to do this week's TV on DVD list and as usual I opened the tabs to give me all the sites I use when compiling the list. I went to enter the Amazon.ca Associates site and after the initial sign on screen I got an error page that said "Looking for something? We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site". I then directed me back to the Amazon.ca homepage, which is not what I really want. You get even less if you click "Join Associates" on that page; if you do that you get a blank screen. I wonder what the problem could be?

So I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and if they don't get this working I'll post the listing anyway but without any chance of me making money from it (not that I have anyway, and besides that was never the point of setting myself up with associate status). It's no wonder I have a headache.

Oh and by the way only two more days to vote in the current poll.

No comments: